This page will inform you of our policies regarding how Boost (“us,” “we,” or “our”) collects, uses, and discloses your personal data when you are using our services and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using our Website, boost.solutions, you are acknowledging and accepting the practices of collection and use of information under this policy.
What Information Do We Collect
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you. Such information may include:
1. Personal Data
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Domain name
- IP Address
- Type of internet browser used
- Operating System
- Details about your browser
- Time zone settings
- The device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us, whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email, or otherwise
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how our Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visited, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some sections of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How We Collect Your Information
We work with third parties, using cookies and other similar identifiers, to collect user data on our Website and elsewhere on the Internet for tracking and advertising. Additionally, any information you willingly submit to us via our Website contact form, over the phone, by email, or otherwise will be collected.
How We Use Your Information
BOOST may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To maintain our Website.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events
How We Retain Your Information
BOOST will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except:
when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website,
We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
How We Protect Your Information
BOOST generally follows accepted industry standards when protecting the information you submit to us and that we gather, both during transmission and once we receive it. We use appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers. We may also disclose your customer information with third parties to perform services on our behalf, and we will obtain consent for such sharing where it is legally required.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP Address when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- cooperate with an investigation of purported unlawful activity, protect the rights or property of our Website and related properties
- identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties
- or otherwise misusing our Website or its related properties.
Please keep in mind that if you voluntarily submit your information in a public forum on our related to our Website—such as a comment section, discussion board, etc.—it may be collected and used by others, and we have no control over how third parties may use your publically accessible information.
BOOST’s Website may contain links to third-party websites, including links to the sites and services of our partners, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Also, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly be changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have linked to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last updated: January 15, 2021